Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Funny

Ha-ha-ha-ha... I can't deny that I laughed and had a good time. So 10!

2008| Meet the Spy 2008| Meet the Spy

In my humble opinion..

It really helped the score that the movie was about Team Fortress 2 (great game! Seen the latest Sniper movie?).

Just like the first one, the dialogue was boring and there was nothing clever about it. The only decent line is 'ONLY YOU DIE'. But the way it was delivered kinda ruined it. (Sorry, I know voice acting is hard).

The action was a step down from 'Meet the Pyro' which I thought was more enjoyable (the action part). Seeing the Spy stab, stab, stab wasn't all that interesting.

Still, props for staying true to the TF2 graphic, but I gotta ask you: Why using ugly strokes to draw the mouth when everything else is clean and nice to look at?

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Even worse.

The voice acting was mediocre and unfortunatly, that's the best thing I have to say about this movie.

There was nothing to the animation/graphic. It didn't add ANYTHING to the movie at all. It just servered as pillows for your eyes while the 'jokes' were being delivered.

Which brings me to my seconds point. The jokes were all bad. I'm so tired of swearing and regular gay jokes. There were no cleaver points, no smart dialogue or anything new at all. Just old: Snake is ghey. We hate Slippy. Come and cum etc.

I really exepected more after reading/hearing "The first one was just for fun, this time we are more serius about it!".

N.G. Showdown N.G. Showdown

<--->

Couldn't you have waited just 1 more day?
And "directed" by Jerry? Come on... How much did you honestly direct?

But aside from those 2 "behind-stage" things... then it's still an awesome movie with sweet animation and I'm sure you'll get paid for your work.

Reaons I didn't gave it a full 10/, is because it didn't suprise me in any way. The action was too predictable and you always knew what was coming next.
The sound also needs some more attention next time, not a big deal, but still needed to archive absolut perfection.

You may now proced with your day :-)

Awesome Video Games Ep21 Awesome Video Games Ep21

Nah..

I felt embarrased just by watching this.
It's not quite as awesome as I had hoped for.

I know it's the point, but the fact that there doesn't seem to be any humor (at least not any humor that appeals to me).
Kinda ruined it for me.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for watching anyways dude. Maybe check out some of our other vids! Stay AWESOME!

Hamster Lovin' Hamster Lovin'

Nice

Reminded me of old Tom and Jerry, execpt much more cute :P

The ending however, wasn't that good.
It didn't have that "Ahhhhh!! Suprise!" feel.

But still a good movie overall.

Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether Heavy&Medic:HappyTogether

Overrated

This is really overrated :P

But that doesn't make it bad.

The end joke was pretty funny and yeah, I felt the magic bond between Heavy and Medic.. (Russian and German?!)

I'm glad to see another good piece from you , please let the happiness flow.
Of course, with the occasional rivers of blood!

EM549 responds:

you say its overrated but you give it a 10? Thanks! :D

Madness Ultimate Collab 1 Madness Ultimate Collab 1

ARGH!!!

I don't care about your stupid name!!!
Stop putting it everywhere!

Only people who does something marvelously awesome are allowed to write their name more than once (credits included.)

But this is just terrible... as soon as the last dreadfull madness collab ended, another bunch of kids are revives it.

This is a rip-off of rip-off work.

Anyways... I give you 1, only because you guys needs just a little recognizing, even though I'm afraid of encouraging you to make another.

Stop here and do something else.
Please continue to flash, just not Madness ;)

Madness Contisteration Madness Contisteration

My toughshit sensor just went off.

It's exactly the same thing as with the third Madness Collab.

People/you goes: OMFG!!! LOOK AT MEH!! I'M A LITTLE KID, BUT I'M STILL CAPABLE OF STEALING ANOTHER MANS SOUNDS/CHARACTERS ETC. AND TURN IT INTO FAME FOR ME TO ENJOY!
Except for the propper spelling...

You'll problerbly respond with something like: If you dont liek madness then dont review
Just accept the fact that not everybody is going to like what you do.

And here is why I didn't like this specific piece of stolen Madness:

Everything that made Madness good is gone.
Sure there is a lot of "borrowed" blood and dumb violence, but it just doesn't do it for me.
You (I) had NO idea what was going on, while Krinkles movies at least still offer the sense of "sense", which is good enough to support the "kill-kill-kill" style.

Of course, this applies to 95% of all the madness movies on Newgrounds.
So why am I being particually harsh with you?
Because I already smell the sense of arrogance and self-enjoyment.

I think we should all enjoy the work that we put into everything.
But being this "eleventh" about it, that just hurts me.
Especially because 90% of the work belongs to Krinkles.

With all that out of the way... I still sense potential.
If you want to rule newgrounds (beside assassinating Tom), then you have think of something more original than Madness. Which I'm sure you can ;-)

The Madness Code 2 The Madness Code 2

Another bomb to be dropped...

If you are going to be an ass about other people who didn't like it (just because they haven't submitted anything to newgrounds).
Then I'll be the dick.

This was just as shitty as the first one...

I wrote in the last review that you should stop the "stop-motion" animation.
But you obviously didn't listen.

The story and dialogue is STILL uber lame in every perspective.

To be honest... I watched it 2 times because I wanted to find something good about it... but I coouldn't... sorry.

Advice: Do something else than Madness and devolop your own style.

DP responds:

I'd like to be the first to say that this got a better score than the first one so it can't be as shitty. And i have my own style. I just like making madness parodies.